Topics

Motion: decision about using sentence case in titles

Cameron Shorter

As per our ticket: https://github.com/thegooddocsproject/templates/issues/35

We've been inconsistent in our use of capitalisation, and if we follow Google Style Guide (as we have stated we should), we should use sentence case in headings. Francesco has kindly offered to fix this.

So I propose the following motion:

"We should use sentence case for all headings."

+1 from me.

I'll leave the motion open for 48 hours - until 11 Feb 2020.

--
Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier

M +61 (0) 419 142 254

Clarence Cromwell

+0

Because if we have a style guide this should not be a motion.

:-)