Topics

Meeting this week starts in 2 days.

Cameron Shorter

Let's continue trialing our 24 hour rolling slack meeting timeslot.

Starting 6:30am Thurs for Sydney/Melbourne Australia, Wed afternoon for US, Wed evening for Europe.

I'll also be online at 9pm Thus for Sydney/Melbourne (that will be 8pm for Jared in Brisbane, and morning for Europe/UK/South Africa).

You should be about to get an updated meeting invite. (Let me know if you don't and you want one, or if you are getting invites and you'd like to be taken off the list).

--
Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier

M +61 (0) 419 142 254