Topics

Definition of quality spreadsheet?

Cameron Shorter

Hi Ellis,

As per slack message just now - I'm really interested in your "definition of quality" from your last podcast [1], and am hoping to capture into best practices for TheGoodDocsProject (currently at [2]).

You mentioned something about a spreadsheet you are up for sharing?

For the record, I'm hoping to capture this sort of information under one of our open licenses - either 0BSD or Creative Commons. If you wish to restrict copyright then please let me know so I can respect your wishes appropriately.

[1] https://cherryleaf.podbean.com/e/81-writing-business-as-usual-policies-to-deal-with-a-crisis/

[2] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sPaVeFQFEqUs0w0sbvvWz1yW3rZd7Lba2_hNheQG25Y/edit#heading=h.vg9fm4iab4am

--
Cameron Shorter