[thegooddocsproject] Talk at DevRelCon London

Cameron Shorter

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [thegooddocsproject] Talk at DevRelCon London
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 09:14:32 +0000
From: Jo Cook <@archaeogeek>
To: thegooddocsproject@groups.io

Hi All,

Just to let you know that I gave a talk related to The Good Docs Project at
devrelcon London last week. You can find the talk here:
https://github.com/archaeogeek/devrelcon2019 (the readme contains links to
the online version and the pdf with my speaker notes).

I also wrote a quick blog post about the whole experience- which you can
find at https://archaeogeek.com/blog/2019/12/15/devrelcon2019/.

I'm hoping that we have had some more interest in the group since then- I
know a lot of people that I spoke to were very interested in the project
and particularly looking forward to seeing the templates for the various
different documentation types.

On that subject in particular, I'd urge other people to start tweeting
about it on the official twitter account. I'm a little out of the loop
about all the new developments, due to work pressures and travelling, so
others will be better placed to shout about what we're doing. If you want
to tweet on behalf of The Good Docs Project then please send me your
twitter handle and I will add you to the list of admins on tweetdeck.

All the best

Jo

--
http://about.me/jocook